I know you don't want to hear how busy I am, and frankly, I don't want to either. I am all about figuring out how to be less...less everything. So instead, I'll tell you what I am resolved to do in this coming year. Or, probably more accurately, in the coming weeks. But hey! The year is young, my hopes are high...I've got a good feeling on this one.
1. Stop just doing things. And start actually doing the things I'm doing. Does this make sense? Perhaps I'll elaborate in a future post.
2. Keep my apartment picked up. It's my sanctuary, my palace. So I will pick up my bottles and brushes and tubes and such from around the bathroom sink after I'm done with them. I'll put my clothes away after I'm done wearing them. Grown-up things like that.
3. Finally hang something on the wall above the couch! And possibly put together a work space/reading space in the dining room.
4. Have people over for meals more, which means cook more. If you're reading this and you live in Cincinnati (or really, even if you don't), consider yourself invited! Just let me know when you want to come over :)
5. Manage my calendars, respond to people right away, write things down, just basically be a better secretary for myself.
6. Complete the Goodreads challenge! (aka. Read more than 14 books this year!)
7. Work out at least three times a week - maybe even four. Yoga counts.
8. Save some money.
9. Write a poem.
10. Put some scripture into practice.
And you? What are you resolved to do in 2013?